Friday, June 13, 2008

Baabinti Auction for SIDs





Here is my contribution to this worthwhile cause! In celebration of a brand new WAHM (and friend of mine!), a very special auction - here is where the action is. A fitted Beetlebum with Bamboo/Organic Cotton Boosting. A beautiful purple floral cotton print outer and purple velour inner. Lay in booster of Bamboo/Organic Cotton topped with matching purple velour.

This charity is such an important one to me. My little brother Joshua passed away as a result of SIDs quite some time ago. Even though I didnt ever get to touch him or hold him, I miss him. His passing hurt our family so much that my stepmother never healed. Although I have two wonderful and beautiful little sisters from my father and stepmothers' union, my father is gone now too. At least Joshua has his papa now.

Please dig deep for this special auction. It is so important to give to such a worthy cause.

No comments: