Thursday, October 30, 2008

My sickness :(

Hi all, just thought I would let you know here that Ive been battling an acute ear infection for some time now, and have just been told by my Dr this morning that I need to stop for a bit to recover. My eardrum is about to perforate (she seems to think it inevitable). Its just my stupidity really that stopped me from being checked out sooner than this. Im in immense pain however I will be right as rain by the weekend (even sooner if my eardrum pops :shock:)

To those awaiting contact/packages, most are on their way, the rest will be express posted.

Im really sorry about this hiccup. I seriously havent felt this bad in a long long time. I will still be online sporadically (on Nappycino if you would like to get in touch there) and of course will answer all enquiries as soon as I can.

No comments: