Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Stocking Announcement


Hey y'all! Just thought I should let you know when I plan on stocking next. I was hoping to perhaps stock randomly from today and do the main stocking on the weekend coming but alas, that just isnt going to happen. Taj still has pretty intense silent reflux and it seems to have turned its ugly head again, poor little fella :(.

Anyway, enough about my life and more about the stocking. I am aiming to stock sometime on the weekend of the 21st March. There will hopefully be lots and lots there for everyone! I will put nappies up on preview as I can - my new webstore will quietly fill up!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

The new store looks fantastic! Congratulations

The Wild Child said...

yeah mel it does congratulations! can't wait to see what goodies you come up with!