Friday, July 24, 2009

My new Onbu!



I made this Onbuhimo about two weeks ago now, it is just my old 'Meltai' design that I tweaked to make it into an Onbu, and I seriously like it! This just might make it into the Beetlebums repertoire!

Onbuhimos are great because there is no waistband to dig into my (rather rounded) tummy - I haven't been able to stand anything tight around my waist since before I even knew I was pregnant! This has been a lifesaver for me, it means that I have super quick, comfortable on-off Taj wearing action, even while I'm at a physically uncomfortable time...

Speaking of pregnancies - as of tomorrow I am 11wks! So happy to be a little further along than we realised, and really cherishing the 'peace' we have right now. I feel like my energy is returning more and more and I've got lots of special Beetlebum action planned - including the next carrier stocking!!! YAY!

5 comments:

tikki said...

ooh it is gorgeous Mel!!! Looks very comfy.
Perfect fabric choice as always. :D

berniebabe said...

Yay I am so glad you are feeling a bit better. And that carrier is stunning. Cant wait to see whats in the next stocking :D

Jojo said...

Wow love it!!!

Tammy said...

Looks gorgeous as always Mel, am hoping to snag one of your lovlies one day. "sigh"

danielle said...

oh i want one!!! so gorgeous!