Thursday, July 9, 2009

on the upside

Ah, feeling a little more 'up' at times now - and have just about finished the pre-orders (YAY I hear you say!)!!!! They WILL be leaving here in two batches, some tomorrow and the rest over the weekend. I've got a couple of other things to get through too, which I'm really excited about!

Its been a really interesting first trimester (I think I'm still in my first tri LOL!), apart from the fact that I have no idea how far along I am, I've never been so tired and nauseous before!! My two previous pregnancies were those dreamy, bouncy and effervescent types of pregnancies... Oh well, karma probably needed to kick me for running so far behind :(.

Thankyou again so so so so much for your incredible patience (those awaiting their Beetlefluff). Mwah!

Oh, and I'm currently in the process of moving all email correspondence to my business email address - which is mel@beetlebums.com.au. It will be a gradual transition, just thought I would let y'all know :).

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Soooooo glad you are feeling a bit better chook.