Friday, April 30, 2010

Update and new pre-orders!

Hey folks - just a quickie :). Ive shipped all Mashups and the pre-orders are outta here either today or this weekend! So.... there will be more preorders up in a sec.

I have some other verrrry pressing projects that are well on their way to being finished too, so they will have to be completed before I start the next batch of preorders.

Some of the preorders will have a twist - they will be applique preorders - boy or girl. I will select the print and will applique the design on the back of your nappy for you! This is as close to a custom that you will get (and guess what, some will be for new customers only!) here at Beetlebums, they mess with my mind but if I can choose then Im ok with that! Y'all know, Ive got a nice fabric stash that is frequently drooled over and imitated :P.

I have a couple of Frillybums and a bit of special to complete, I hope to have them done too. I will announce their stocking here and on my FB group. If you havent followed yet then do it - you can find it here. I will preview piccies up here first of course!






No comments: