Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day!




What a day! I would love to wish all of the mamas out there a massive heartfelt 'hoi!' on this day of spoiling for US! We rock! I am having a great day, Lola took me out for lunch (mmmm nachos and lemon and pepper calamari! Classy broads we are!) and we chatted about all sorts of things. It was pretty funny, alot of the convo went something like this -

Me - So, whats your favourite song right now?
Lola - *thinking deeply* I think 'In the Night Garden'

- Pause -

Lola - why did you ask that mummy?
Me - just for conversation.
Lola - oh, whats a conversation?

Repeat this about.... five times? Very industrious!

Anyway, I have finally gotten to two of my great friends carriers - now these girls have been waiting for ages (read:MONTHS) for their carriers. Its always the way with friends :(. I dont know why but I am just maybe a little too relaxed? Anyway, A and K - your specials are done :D

There are some more specials in the works for some special mamas - Ive just had to bite the bullet and get them done before their kiddos grew up and left home!


7 comments:

MummaBear said...

oh Mel isn't is so sweet the way little minds work. I love having conversations with my boys, some of the things they come out with makes my heart melt. Hope you had a wonderful Mothers Day. They are beautiful carriers too :)
xo

berniebabe said...

Mel they are stunning <3 And I am soooo happy to see you blogging again :-D Happy mothers day beautiful xxxxx

Sarah said...

WOW they are lovely! kids are too funny. Glad you also fit in some chilaxing with Lola <3
happy mothers day!

Lesley said...

Happy Mother's Day to you too Mel!! Sounds like a lovely lunch with Miss L.

Those carriers are divine - I know K and A will be chuffed!!

Michelle said...

love the fabric of the first one mel :)

Catriona Kaminski said...

ROFL @ Lola - too cute :) Gorgeous carriers too btw!!!!

The Nappy Spot said...

Wow! That carrier in Lara Cameron's Birch Forest fabric looks amazing! You're so clever! :)