Saturday, May 22, 2010

Monet

Hey look! A mama and daughter Beetlebum!!! These two were created for a wonderful wonderful friend of mine who has also been crazy patient. Of course the little one is for her beautiful daughter to tote her little babies around :).

Introducing...

Monet




And guess what? Monet and her baby are made with Bamboo Denim. Its divine, so soft and supportive, I am in love with the stuff! It makes for a more comfy carrier right from the beginning.

Now, I am working as hard as I can to get back up to date! I am feeling confident about getting up to date, if its the last thing I do!!

Back to work for meeeeeee!

9 comments:

Sarah said...

WOW they are totally awesome!!Beautiful.

pithirendar said...

Simply Divine!
Well done Mel!

Di said...

Love your work as always Mel! Maybe one day I'll be lucky enough to be the owner of one of your masterpieces :)

Catriona Kaminski said...

Undoubtedly the loveliest Beetlebums carrier I have ever seen!!!!!!!!!! The mini one is just TDF, I am sure the owner of the mini one will be just as stoked as the lucky lucky lukcy owner of the big one!

Suse said...

I love the name ;)

They are just gorgeous.

helenn82 said...

Gorgeous Mel! Very sweet indeed :)

Lesley said...

Gorgeous!!!!

Mandy said...

Beautiful work as always Mel :)

jodes07 said...

Absolutely beautiful!