Monday, November 15, 2010

Bringing the blog up to speed!






Ok I apologize to anyone on my Facebook Page - you would have seen these, but those who dont do Facebook havent! So dont go beating me up!!!

Now that Im seemingly back in the swing of things, I should be posting more often. I was really slack with Blogtoberfest (sorry) and have been really slack with sharing what I have been up to (double sorry). I guess I just a no good slacker good for nuthin' poo bum lazybones.

Im still working on catching up - and Ive had a few pressing projects to either complete or even just start. You know the ones - the ones for your friends. Your friends who just wait. And wait. Geez I love them so much. Anywaaaaay. No more. They are getting some attention! Stat!

Righteo. Its nearly midnight. Im going to bed. See, three blog posts in one day... might be a record for me....




No comments: