Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I come from a land Downunder! - Olivia!!

Those of you that participate in Australias babywearing forum, Baby Carriers Downunder, will remember the wrap we all designed not so long ago....

Esther from Keonislings kindly put her hand up to organise the mammoth task of having the Downunder wrap woven - it is made by Girasol, all the way from Poland! I bought two, thinking I would chop one up and convert it, and keep the other as a wrap. Well, my little Phoenix isnt into wrapping any more, sadly. Oh well....

Just encouraged me to make Olivia -

Hood up

and hood down...
I made this for Kieran, can you believe that in all the years Ive been making carriers - both as a business and as a DIYer, I have NEVER made him one? Sheesh, what a bad bad girl!

Now I have just got to catch him wearing our littlest creation, in my latest creation!!!

2 comments:

danielle said...

love it, gorgeous!! jealous!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful job. I need to make another carrier for around the house as DS loves being held but I am getting nothing done. I sold my ergo when I thought we were done in the baby department, lol.