Friday, July 15, 2011

Shia

I am gearing up for a large carrier stocking - I currently have five Full Buckle carriers ready, but I need more more more!!! The first I would like to show you is Shia - I think she is beautiful.



The feature panel is a gorgeous Japanese print with sakura flowers and cranes flying in the moonlight. The side panels are the amazing Mod Hearts (hopelessly out of print and hard to find *sigh*). Unless some miracle happens, this is the last of my purple Mod Hearts, so I had to make the carrier worthwhile for this occasion!

On one of the side panels I have appliqued a flower from the centre print, just to give Shia a little more specialness.


I am not ready to announce when the stocking will be - if you want to keep up to date with all things Beetlebum then check my Facebook page out :).

I hope you love Shia!

1 comment:

Kylie said...

Absolutely stunning!!