Thursday, July 21, 2011

Tula!

This is what happens when you save a post - and not publish it!!!! I am sorry, this should have gone up yesterday!! Anyway, here is Tula and I think she looks rather fancy.



She is made with the divine Full Moon Forest Owls (yes, out of print and very very hard to find. Whats new really?) on cappuccino pebble canvas. Tula is a standard sized full buckle carrier.

So, are you ready for tonight? I have some thoughts on how to run the stocking... I wonder if I split the carriers up - 5 to go live at 8pm, and then the rest at 9pm? I will state which ones will go live when though, so you dont have to hang around.. Is that a good idea?


1 comment:

Simone said...

I think either way would work Mel - I've got fingers crossed that my fingers can be fast tonight :)