Thursday, January 10, 2013

a little crafty behaviour

I love to create, not only for Beetlebums, but for my home.


I have re-upholstered lounges, restored antique chairs and an Art Deco dining table along with making many soft furnishings to decorate my personal sanctuary.

Just this week I finished my very own quilt for my bed.  I made it using many and varied wrap scraps, and upcycled my grandmothers sheets - that I slept between as a young young child, mind you!


I have also been creating on ME!   I am a hairdresser by trade, and love playing with hair (of course!), so six months ago (two days ago!) was my dreadlings birthday.  I know dreadlocks are not to everyones taste, but hey - each to their own.  And yes, I wash them twice a week :D


^^ thats me!

and last but not least, I have a Natibaby Mea Beetlebums shouldered Ring Sling available for sale right now. I currently have it listed on my Facebook page.  If you are not on Facebook, please email me at melbeetlebums.com.au if you are interested.


Big loves and more to come!!  I might even share current photos of Possum Hollow tomorrow - once again, it is just one of those places I have to keep decorating!

No comments: